CASPA is considered to be a learning organisation, where staff and clients have the opportunity for learning every day. As such, CASPA provides substantial on-going training and clinical support.
We have positions in the areas of Therapeutic Care (Youth) Work, Clinical, Therapeutic Services, Casework, Administration, General Management and Finance.
When applying, please ensure you address the selection criteria.
For all positions, please submit your CV/Resume, please address each selection criteria as set out in the position description within your cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Positions Available
- Therapeutic Specialist Lismore- Closes Wednesday 20 February 2019 - Refer to Therapeutic Specialist PD
- Mental Health and Disability Specialist - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Mental Health and Disability PD
- NPSS - Mentor Program Workers - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Refer to NPSS Worker PD
- Therapeutic Care Workers - Residential Out of Home Care (OOHC) - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2020 - Refer to Therapeutic Care Worker PD
- Disability Support Therapeutic Care Worker - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2020 - Refer to Disability Support Therapeutic Care Worker PD
Please refer to the position description below for information on these positions and the selection criteria to be addressed.