CASPA is considered to be a learning organisation, where staff and clients have the opportunity for learning every day. As such, CASPA provides substantial on-going training and clinical support.
We have positions in the areas of Therapeutic Care (Youth) Work, Clinical, Therapeutic Services, Casework, Administration, General Management and Finance.
When applying, please ensure you address the selection criteria.
For all positions, please submit your CV/Resume, please address each selection criteria as set out in the position description within your cover letter to email@example.com
Current Positions Available
- Foster Care Support and Assessor - Parental Relief Role - Applications Close Wednesday 28 August 2019 - Refer to the Foster Care and Assessor PD
- Family Worker Casino Family Support Service - Applications Close Wednesday 28 August 2019 - Refer to the Family Worker PD
- Clinical Therapeutic Specialist Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Therapeutic Specialist PD
- Respite Therapeutic Care Workers - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Respite TCW PD
- Family Contact Worker - Recieving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Family Contact Supervisor PD
- Therapeutic Care Workers - Residential Out of Home Care (OOHC) - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2020 - Refer to Therapeutic Care Worker PD
- Disability Support Therapeutic Care Worker - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2020 - Refer to Disability Support Therapeutic Care Worker PD
Please refer to the position description below for information on these positions and the selection criteria to be addressed.