The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
CASPA is registered to provide services under the NDIS registration groups listed below:
- Accommodation/Tenancy Assistance
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports (Coordination of Supports)
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Specialist Behaviour Supports
- Innovative Community Participation
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Household tasks
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Management of funding for supports in a participants plan (Plan Management)
- Therapeutic Supports
- Group and Centre Based Activities
CASPA’s Disability Support staff are trained in Trauma and Attachment, Suicide /Self –harm prevention and cultural awareness. They can assist NDIS participants to achieve the goals outlined in their plan, including support with tasks such as budgeting, shopping, maintaining their lease, attending appointments as well as recreational activities and accessing community events.
CASPA has a team of clinicians who specialise in in supporting young people with a disability or mental health issues and their families or carers. The clinical team can provide assessments and Specialist Behaviour Supports, counselling and a range of therapeutic programs including Rhythm2Recovery, Photovoice and a young women’ group program.
Any enquiries and referrals can be forwarded to Naarah Rodwell, Chief Executive Officer email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (02) 6627 3727 or through the form below.
CASPA has a mentoring program funded through the Department Social Services; MHR Mentoring Respite for young people who may have emerging mental health issues or whose parents or carers may need respite each week. Older children and young people are supported by experienced staff to attend recreational or fun activities to help them gain greater confidence and improved connection with others. Weekly 3 hour sessions are provided for up to 3 months.
For referrals or inquiries please call Milli Acton, Family Supports Team Leader on email@example.com, (02) 66273763 or through the form below.