CASPA is an active consortium member of headspace Lismore.
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation. We help young people who are going through a tough time.
Looking for someone to talk to? If you're 12-25, you can get health advice, support and information from headspace. With more than 70 centres around Australia, headspace can help you with:
- General health
- Mental health and counselling
- Education, employment and other services
- Alcohol and other drug services.
So we're here for you if you:
- are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- haven't felt like yourself for a long time
- can't deal with school or finding it difficult to concentrate
- are feeling sick or worried about your health
- want to cut down on your drinking or drug use
- want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships
- are having difficulties with friendships
- have sexual health issues or want to find out about contraception
- are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- are worried about work or study or if you're having money trouble