CASPA is considered to be a learning organisation, where staff and clients have opportunity for learning every day. As such, CASPA staff members attain a minimum qualification of Certificate IV in Youth Work and we provide substantial on-going training and clinical support.
We have positions in the areas of Therapeutic Care (Youth) Work, Clinical, Therapeutic Services, Casework, Administration, General Management and Finance.
When applying, please ensure you address the selection criteria.
For all positions, please submit your CV/Resume, please address each selection criteria as set out in the position description within your cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Positions Available:
- Foster Care Assessor - 1 Position Lismore 16hpw and 1 Position Coffs Harbour 16hpw - Closing 2 November 2018
- Education Coordinator - 6 Month Fixed Term and/or PPT Ongoing - Lismore - Closing 26 October 2018
- Casual Emergency Respite Worker's - Recieving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Therapeutic Care Worker Casual PD
- CASUAL - Therapeutic Care Workers - ITC Out of Home Care (OOHC) - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Recieving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2019
- Therapeutic Care Workers - ITC Out of Home Care (OOHC) - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Recieving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2019
Please refer to the position description below for information on these positions and the selection criteria to be addressed.