CASPA is considered to be a learning organisation, where staff and clients have opportunity for learning every day. As such, CASPA staff members attain a minimum qualification of Certificate IV in Youth Work and we provide substantial on-going training and clinical support.
We have positions in the areas of Therapeutic Care (Youth) Work, Therapeutic Services, Casework, Administration, General Management and Finance.
When applying, please ensure you address the selection criteria.
For all positions, please submit your CV/Resume, please address each selection criteria as set out in the position description within your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Positions Available:
- PART TIME - Education Officer - Coffs Harbour
- FULL TIME - Finance & Systems Coordinator - Lismore
- CASUAL - Therapeutic Disability Support Worker - Ongoing - Fixed to July 2019
- CASUAL - Therapeutic Care Workers - ITC Out of Home Care (OOHC) - Lismore, Coffs Harbour & Tweed Heads - Recieving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2019
- Therapeutic Care Workers - ITC Out of Home Care (OOHC) - Lismore, Coffs Harbour & Tweed Heads - Recieving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2019
Please refer to the position description below for information on these positions and the selection criteria to be addressed.